Mining & FIFO Jobs in TEST
Hulk Heavy Diesel is one of the fastest growing supplier of trades personnel and skilled labour to the TEST mining and earthmoving industry!
We have fantastic mining job opportunities on offer with various leaders in the mining industry, no mining experience required. You get to pick whether you want to be on a contract, project, or permanent basis.
We pride ourselves on helping you build a professional and financially rewarding career in mining & FIFO. We provide the best opportunities, to the best people.
Mining jobs we specialise & recruit for include but are not limited, to;
- Diesel Fitters
- Heavy Diesel Fitters
- Mobile Heavy Diesel Fitters
- Auto Electricians
- HV Electricians
- Tyre Fitters
- Field Maintenance
- Specialist Component Change out Team
- Mine Vehicle Compliancing
Why choose Hulk HD?
We are a Queensland based family business that is First Nation owned.
Hulk offers various jobs in the mining industry. This includes job opportunities with established mining companies such as BHP, BMA, and Komatsu.
We support Top and Mid Tier Miners, Contractors and Smaller Privately Owned Mines, across all commodities. We have plenty of Mining & FIFO opportunities on offer!
All employees get access to our Employee Assistance Program including thousands of free perks.
How we stay in the top 10%?
We are constantly training and up-skilling our people with our internal Health, Safety & Training Expert, Percy Dawson, who has 29 years experience across the mining / mechanical industry and runs continual workshops and assessments to ensure your continual growth and development in the industry.
We are committed to respect for culture, ethical standards of operation, earning and nurturing trust, increasing individual and community capacity, enabling robust consultation and accountability, and continually improving our services.
Mining & FIFO Jobs in Brisbane also include the following locations;
Hulk is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all suitably qualified applicants to apply. We are a fully indigenous owned company and support and encourage diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. Applicants must have Australian work rights.
For the full list of jobs click here
How to apply:
- In the contact area below, please state your FULL name, email address and the ‘job number’ allocated to the job you are applying for. Please also state in the message area your current employment situation and any other details you wish to be considered alongside your application.
- You will hear back from us promptly after we have reviewed your application.
- We strive to provide the best people in the business, be the best version of your self and be recognised for your effort and experience.
Join Team Hulk today.