Underground Conveyor Maintenance Personal (Long-Term)
Job Posted: 16-Feb-2020. Location: Bowen Basin. Job Number: #1002
Hulk is one of Queensland’s fastest growing suppliers of trades, personnel and skilled labour to the Queensland mining and allied industries. We are searching for applicants to join our team and fill a strong demand for our high skilled professionals. This job is suited for trade qualified professionals looking for a fresh start, from supervisors to belt technicians and mechanical tradespersons. You will be challenged with various tasks and opportunities to push your career and help drive worker satisfaction.
| Hulk has multiple positions available,
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Scheduled in-service inspections and maintenance
- Roller and frame changeout
- Rubber repairs
All applicants must meet the above mention criteria, those who do not will not be considered for this role.
| The benefits of working with Hulk:
Join a fast growing company where your efforts matter and experience rewarded
Hulk is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all suitably qualified applicants to apply. We are a fully indigenous owned company and support and encourage diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. Applicants must have Australian work rights.
How to apply:
- Email your resume to: email@example.com as well as uploading a copy below
- In the contact area below, please state your FULL name, email address and the 'job number' allocated to the job you are applying for. Please also state in the message area your current employment situation and any other details you wish to be considered alongside your application.
- You will hear back from us promptly after we have reviewed your application.