Job Posted: 27 September 2021. Job Number: #1008
Due to growing business contracts, we are currently seeking experiences Diesel Fitters for a DIDO 7/7 roster in the Central Queensland region.
Projects include new builds, repairs & maintenance, trouble shooting and diagnosis to earthmoving equipment.
Your commitment to working in a team environment, abiding to all aspects of workplace health & safety procedures. Delivering quality work in a timely manner and meeting all expectations of jobs/tasks at hand.
To be considered for this role you will need to bring the following: (but not limited to)
- Trade Qualification.
- Current Coal Board Medical & Standard 11 Induction.
- Minimum 2 years in the Mining industry.
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test.
- Working at heights ticket.
- Experience working on Komatsu, CAT and Hitachi is beneficial.
- Attention to detail, working autonomously and/or in a team environment.
- Dedication to workplace health & safety procedures.
What we offer:
- Above award wages $65+/hour.
- 7/7 roster.
- DIDO with camp accommodation supplied.
- Training opportunities available.
Hulk is an equal opportunity employer and encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply. We are a fully indigenous owned company that supports & encourages diversity and inclusivity in the workplace.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE RIGHTS TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA.
How to Apply:
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload a copy below.
- In the ‘Apply Today’ area below, please state your Full name, email address and the job number you are applying for. (Also apply any other details about your current employment situation to be considered)
Join a fast growing company where your efforts matter and experience rewarded
Hulk is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all suitably qualified applicants to apply. We are a fully indigenous owned company and support and encourage diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. Applicants must have Australian work rights.
How to apply:
- Email your resume to: email@example.com as well as uploading a copy below
- In the contact area below, please state your FULL name, email address and the 'job number' allocated to the job you are applying for. Please also state in the message area your current employment situation and any other details you wish to be considered alongside your application.
- You will hear back from us promptly after we have reviewed your application.